OK, We finally got the painting done and then I had to add a little Uppercase Living to the kitchen and hallway. I am not sure about the "brown", but we did it in the living room as well. We replaced all the light fixtures pretty much in the house. We also got new doors in front and back. Lots of stuff going on here with the house!
I just have the bathroom downstairs to paint for the third time since removing the wallpaper three years ago. I am also working on curtains-making them with the help of my Mom...OK, she is making them! I am trying, but I stink!
Luckily, I have a friend, Steph, that helps me make better paint choices and the bathroom might be painted for the last time! Then more painting upstairs bathroom, girls bedrooms once again, and our room and bathroom.
Why is always the last room to be finished is our own room...our retreat? Some things are going to change now that I realize the good things in life are not a new bedroom set, but a fresh coat of paint and making it feel like ours. We will make a house a home with color and a place of love, comfort, and relaxation. I am working on it...nesting is always happening here.
No comments:
Post a Comment