Friday, June 06, 2008

The Girls







The girls have been busy this summer already with wanting "PLAYDATES". Abby is already missing her friends in one week of being out of school. She is adjusting to being at home. I have provided some fun things to do, but man....I just want to rest sometimes and chill out. She is so scheduled at school that as she is relaxing she seems even more tired than when she was moving at 100%!

Allison did beautifully in the wedding of Ted's cousin, Jim. They were married this past weekend. She walked down the aisle with another little flower girl and was not scared at all. This was a huge step for Ally. She is a bit shy at times and doing things to help her bust out is already in the works. However, she does not like soccer right now. Ted has coached her team for the last several weeks and she is yet to get out on the field. A flat out NO!

Ms. Lib...all I can say is there has to be a place in heaven for me with this child. It is all I do not to but heads with my Leo. She is high spirited and quite the party girl. At our last get together, she went in to try to potty and came out naked. She stood at the glass door and said, "Naked, Naked, Naked" then she shook her bottom. This one likes shock value and also she enjoys being the center on the universe. She still has not decided whether or not she is going to go on the potty 100% of the time. I never thought I would have had to wait until almost 3 to potty train her. She has to decide it is what she wants to do. She is a lot of fun!

Teddy...just precious, well-tempered, and loves us all so much. He was 11 pounds 13 oz. at his 4 week visit and not that I give much heed to the "charts". He is in the 95 percentile right now, but my kids seem to start large and then taper off. He is very aware with his smiling and cooing to all of us. He has the saddest hurt cry ever. I hate hearing that one. I have enjoyed dressing a little boy and him being different, too. He is sweet and we adore him.

No comments: