


Ted told us on Sunday that this was the best Father's Day weekend ever. Friday night, He watched the girls so I could go eat dinner with Christa and they had a movie night. Saturday, He cleaned the garage and dealt with a leaky basement. We went to Mass and Friday's for some fried food and then a neighbor came over to help us figure out the basement situation. It ended up being a clogged air conditioning hose...and we were happy about that. We thought it was the water heater. Sunday, We went to the Stann's in New Town and had brunch...which is always wonderful. We played on the playground there, but it was too hot to stay out long...then we ran through the sprinklers. Ted was napping at his parent's during this time. I am sure that is why he said it was the best day ever. I let him sleep!
The picture of Ally with pig tails shows that her hair is long now! She is a big girl now. The picture of Ted and Lib are the only ones we took on Father's Day...bad Mom. The one with Abby and Lib reminds me of one I posted a year ago or so with Abby and Ally. They are so big now!
No comments:
Post a Comment