Monday, April 10, 2006

Fun at the Zoo

Abby, Ally, and Libby went to the zoo today. We went early this morning at the opening of the day to meet up with the "Marvelous Mom's" which are a group of mom's in the O Fallon/St. Charles/St. Peters area. I was hoping to meet a Mom of three girl's, but no luck yet. I did meet some nice mothers who we ate lunch with and got to know a little better.

Ally was a little worried about the hippo coming through the glass at her. She wanted to be at least 10 feet away from it. Abby was in for the long haul, but when she asked to be carried I decided we were finished. Libby seemed content to suck her thumb and laugh at Allison. They have a big time together lately as they are quickly becoming good buds. Abby wants to come back to the zoo with Dad so that they can do more as she put it is eloquently.

No comments: